The Sixth Street Bridge

The Sixth Street Bridge
At the tender age of 17, I walked across this bridge, alone, into Downtown Pittsburgh, with $300 in my pocket that my mother had given me to get an abortion. I went into the Fulton Building (in the picture) and did what I was told to do. I didn't have a choice - if I did, I wouldn't have chosen abortion.

Friday, March 23, 2012

New Again

New Again by Brad Paisley & Sara Evans. 

I'm not able to watch the entire video, in fact I hide my eyes through 75% of it, but felt it was worth sharing nonetheless.  I needed a Lenten wake up call.

1 comment:

  1. I too am a post abortion woman who has traveled a difficult road, and like you have chosen to blog about my journey. I feel like we all have to reach out to each other for strength as we walk the road we travel. My God bless your effort in sharing.
    Coral
    www.facingthesecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete